Sunday, December 15, 2013

日本の旅 (Japan Trip)

Long time no blog Lab Ratz! Around the end of Nov I've been busy trying to get my uni work done before I left for my first Japan trip ever. And now I'm back to share all about the trip. These posts would be more food & scenery then fashion (thought: is hard to pack light for winter but look somewhat decent for photos --> for the sake of being able to bring all my shopping back to Aus -_-). Enjoy! xo
Shall we began with food!! My favourite thing to do = eating ^.^
Because there is just so many amazing food, thus, I put them in a quick collage.
Food from around Tokyo, Tsukiji, Ginza, Harajuku, Shibuya, Shinjuku. Some example to what we tried: different types of ice cream, cold noodle, ramen, omelette....etc . We also ended with a lot of food to bring back to AU - hehe got too excited and went crazy buying lol.
5786
Teppan food, takoyaki, Taiyaki from Osaka 10
Green tea, green tea food and amazing breakfast & dinner served by Ohanabo Ryokan in Kyoto   32 1
Delicious sweets from all around 9
There is still so much I need to try! That will be for my next visit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message!